In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1psicología experimental femenino
- He has related cellular function in the primate brain to behavior, bringing together methods and results from experimental psychology and neuroscience.
- Wundt's experimental psychology has influenced the psychology seen today and has helped to cement psychology's place within the other sciences.
- She uses all aspects of her training - social psychology, experimental psychology, statistics and the listening skills of counseling - to help lawyers win cases or opt out of losing ones.
- Those in applied experimental psychology can design the behavioral requirements to make each plane responsive only to legitimate pilots.
- In fact, he majored in sociology and anthropology and added a psychology major only after taking experimental psychology in his senior year.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.