In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1sistema experto masculino
- Similarly, non-biological entities such as expert systems, computer viruses or artificial intelligence could conceivably be considered to be ‘alive’.
- Artificial intelligence might cover technical advances in such areas as machine vision, robotics, expert systems, neural networks, the understanding of natural language and automatic language translation.
- Unlike other artificial intelligence systems, like medical expert systems, COG was meant to test theories of human cognition and developmental psychology.
- An inference engine is the component of an expert system that applies a knowledge base to current data to arrive at a conclusion.
- Artificial intelligence and other expert systems offer only a faint hope that a solution to this glut is forthcoming.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.