1extensor masculinomúsculo extensor masculino
- Flexion force applied against long finger (third digit) extension distal to the proximal interphalangeal joint may provoke pain over the extensor muscle mass in the proximal forearm.
- Then, when you've completed the movement, the flexor relaxes and the extensor contracts to extend or straighten the limb at the same joint.
- The anterior compartment flexor muscles of the arm are innervated by the musculocutaneous nerve, and the large posterior compartment extensor muscle is innervated by the radial nerve.
- The limb is supplied with a single extensor muscle and a single flexor, all other joints are considered rigid, and the objective of the CNS is to maintain the position of the limb.
- To offset well-established volume/area relationships limiting muscle force, larger animals walk on extended limbs and show allometric increases in extensor muscle lever arm lengths.