1extorsionador masculineextorsionadora feminineextorsionista masculine Latin America
- Despite our unremitting efforts to modernize our country, there are always people who, dissatisfied with their current living conditions, are willing to be exploited by extortionists who live on human trafficking.
- According to The Nation newspaper, the extortionists who were mostly of Indian origin would pick on Indian traders.
- City insiders say that banks, online casinos and betting services based in Britain have paid out more than £80m to extortionists rather than have their systems put out of commission.
- Many of these communities are unplanned, which make them generally inaccessible, but they are close enough to the commercial centres to provide cover for kidnappers and extortionists.
- Weighed against the local networks of politically-sponsored smugglers, black marketers and extortionists, are the interests of China's major domestic companies.