In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1extradición femenino(treaty/order) de extradición
- That has not so far, up till last Friday, reduced his resistance to extradition to that country.
- The present case is concerned with extradition to stand trial in Canada.
- For that reason English law has always required a degree of formality before extradition will be allowed.
- The starting point is that the Act of 1989 regulates at least three types of extradition.
- First, on the opening page of the chapter, there is a reference to deportation, not extradition.
- These are applications for writs of Habeas Corpus made in the context of extradition proceedings.
- He can and must weigh what factors point away from extradition so that he does not violate Article 6.
- At that time there was no extradition treaty between this country and Bulgaria.
- He has concluded that there is no statutory prohibition against extradition.
- The case before Judge Hoff was not one of high treason but one of unlawful extradition.
- Various jurisdictional issues, including extradition, are addressed by the Convention.
- If it would be compatible, the judge must order extradition to the category 1 territory in question.
- The applicant gave evidence supported by her lawyer as to the political reasons for seeking her extradition.
- If the court orders his extradition, Beggs has the right to appeal to the Supreme Court in the Hague.
- Self evidently, extradition contemplates trial in another jurisdiction according to the law there.
- No doubt more information will be put before the trial judge in the event of extradition taking place.
- He says that the failed extradition proceeding failed for commercial reasons.
- This is an issue of extradition which we say is peculiarly based on the exercise of the executive power.
- Other factors, as well as the need to facilitate extradition, are at work.
- The Court found that extradition to Pennsylvania in a capital case did not violate this standard.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.