In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- While we're on the subject, though, let's finesse a few points about cheating / extramarital crushes.
- The extramarital relationship was cited in the couple's divorce proceedings.
- For example, Reiss proposes that the Swedish rate of extramarital coitus is lower than the U.S. rate.
- Several of the union workers who had cheered him said the governor's sexual orientation and extramarital affair were of no concern to them.
- Serials in which extramarital relations and marital problems are shown, tend to have a worse effect on the psyche of a child.
- The husband admitted to having had a number of extramarital affairs during the marriage.
- He nearly lost his marriage amid reports of extramarital affairs.
- The integrity of the relationship has been destroyed through the extramarital affair.
- The marriage has to be consummated before an extramarital affair becomes adultery.
- She is not in an extramarital relationship, but has friends who are.
- A questionnaire including marital status, extramarital relations and medical history was used to exclude subjects from the study group.
- The landlady suspected his deception, and refused to allow extramarital relations in her establishment.
- Visiting relationships and extramarital relationships are prevalent, and the number of divorces is growing.
- I know some people who have extramarital affairs or who live together outside of wedlock.
- I think Scott has hurt himself in that he was having an extramarital relationship.
- One kind of extramarital affair revolves around sexual addiction.
- Most of the research on extramarital sex has focused on the prediction of infidelity and the identification of specific risk factors.
- At the time, the mayor was perceived as having an extramarital relationship.
- The second case described a couple who had been dealing with an on-going extramarital affair.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.