In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1lápiz de cejas masculino
- Purchase an eyebrow pencil the same shade as your hair making sure the pencil is hard, test on the back of your hand.
- Make sure you have the basic tools: tweezers, cuticle scissors, clear mascara, a white eye pencil and an eyebrow pencil or powder.
- Just groom the eyebrow with an eyebrow brush and apply an eyebrow pencil to the area, making sure that the whole area is shaded evenly.
- You can also use colored eyebrow pencils that match the color of your facial hair to fill in any blank spots.
- A top tip was using an eyebrow pencil to help define the eyes and to use a brown eye pencil rather than a blue one.
- If you make a mistake when plucking your eyebrows, don't panic, there are things on the market now for patching up but you can just use your mascara and an eyebrow pencil.
- Now draw in a new brow line with an eyebrow pencil.
- The innovative eyebrow pencil combines the benefits of a pencil and powder applicator.
- I only use an eyebrow pencil to fill in my sparse eyebrows.
- Wrapping my towel a little tighter around my body, I made my way toward the door, an eyebrow pencil wedged between my lips.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.