2Músicafa masculinosee also A
- The key of F is found most commonly in folk-oriented music.
5de sexo femenino2nd f. to share house — se busca otra chica para compartir casa
6F70°F — 70°F
- The original zero point of the Fahrenheit temperature scale was set at the lowest temperature that could be reached in a mixture of salt and ice.
- The Fahrenheit and Celsius scales are based on two fixed points, the Kelvin and Rankine scales are based on one.
- Likewise, we can measure temperatures on the Celsius or Fahrenheit scales.
- However, a sunny 95-degree Fahrenheit spike can slash months of savings in a single eight-hour day.
- Looking out through a world in reverse, he wrote in grease pencil the Fahrenheit temperatures backwards for us on the other side of the glass.
7(grade)calificación que indica insuficiencia en un trabajo o examen
- In the schools I went to, when you get that many Fs, you flunk out.
- Moreover, not only Fs but also Ds are frowned on, and grades are regularly inflated to achieve C averages.
(and the) following