1factorial six — factorial de seis masculino
- Experimental designs involving factorial combination of multiple independent variables call for some inventiveness when it comes to graphical presentation of data.
- Our trial was of factorial design in order to compare three types of treatment within a single trial, in order to derive the maximum amount of data from the minimum number of patients.
- Around 1926, a British statistician, Ronald Fisher, while working in the field of agriculture, developed a new form of experimentation called two-level factorial design.
- One possible approach to make this search more systematic is the use of factorial design, which involves a set of experiments intended to identify important effects and interactions.
- A 2 x 4 x 12 factorial design was used to assess the effects of light, temperature and month, respectively, on the germination of Spergularia marina seeds.