1fábrica femenino(inspector) industriala bomb factory — una fábrica clandestina de bombas
- factory prices — precios de fábrica
- factory worker — obrera
- Ford recently announced it will close four U.S. factories and a truck assembly plant in Canada.
- Is it any wonder why American manufacturers are building factories overseas?
- Some factories and manufacturers are creating jobs, especially in the nearby Cornwallis Park.
- However, if you are under 16, by law you cannot work in a factory, building site or pub.
- Under the new plans the sweets will continue to be manufactured at the factory in Cleckheaton.
- More people need more land for buildings, factories, farms, and roads.
- The Fire Brigade spokesman said the fire originated at a machine in the factory.
- By the 1860s, 191 of his machines were installed in factories on the continent.
- Employers must put in place proper controls to protect workers from hazards in factories, on building sites and on farms.
- These sturdy bloomers can be handled by machine in plant-growing factories.
- You are free to wander at your own pace through nearly three-quarters of a mile of shop fronts, factories and other buildings.
- The physical layouts of buildings and factories and equipment had to be redesigned.
- This water is highly contaminated with dolomite from the cement manufacturing factories.
- Like the bridge, the Poplar Gardens flats were created in a factory and assembled on site.
- The company has a niche market in building roads and bespoke factories in Scotland.
- All went well except no one said anything about us having permission to use the building as a factory.
- Looking back, it is tempting to see the whole century as preparing the ground for factories and machines.
- He was dependent on his backers to provide the money for the building of the factory and had to take note of their opinions.
- It is believed that parts will be sent back to the York factory from there for assembly in the future.
- Building of factories would create jobs for hundreds of villagers.