In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1trabajadores de la empresa masculino
- Overall, more people will be in the office and fewer on the factory floor, meaning more knowledge work and less muscle work.
- A worker on the factory floor loudly protests that he is there to build motor boats.
- Producing doors, boot lids and bonnets, the foundry is expected to employ about 180 people on the factory floor.
- Glass walls separate the office area from the factory floor, eliminating any real or perceived barriers between departments.
- The CEO of a manufacturing company is unlikely to show up on the factory floor and operate a lathe.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.