1(leader/lover) pusilánime(lover/leader) timorato(attempt) tímido
- Don't drive to Levisham if you're a faint-hearted motorist.
- For all of its languid sensuality, however, The Dreamers is not a film for the faint-hearted or easily-offended.
- It's not for the faint-hearted, however, and personally, I found the plot neither hugely engrossing nor entirely convincing.
- A new theatre company is staging its debut production next week and it promises to be a great show, but not for the faint-hearted.
- Shares in technology firms are not for the faint-hearted but they can also prove highly rewarding if everything goes to plan.
- Flying with ex-Red Arrows is billed as the ultimate experience for aircraft enthusiasts and daredevils, rather than the faint-hearted.
- This intense study of obsession is not for the faint-hearted, but Alban Berg's tough and complex music has some unexpected moments of luculent beauty.
- Figure of Eight racing is not for faint-hearted drivers or spectators, but it provides some of the most thrilling racing on the short circuit scene.
- It is not an undertaking for the faint-hearted.
- He's followed his Dad into the tree-felling and carting business, not a career for the soft or faint-hearted.
- A faint-hearted woman, Mirjan Akhtar, swooned and died of fright.
- It is not a job for the faint-hearted - it will cost £10,000 just to strip out the still-working machinery.
- It may be a hard battle and it is not a battle for the faint-hearted.
- Negotiating the chaos and commotion of the gridlocked Arc de Triomphe in a car is not for the faint-hearted, never mind on a tandem.
- And a resident who fears his life will be blighted by the development says he has been let down by a faint-hearted planning committee.
- Trading currencies is not for the faint-hearted - you must be prepared to face potentially heavy losses
- Conditions were still not for the faint-hearted and with athletes travelling from as far away as Bath and London, this proved a tough assignment in every respect.
- Riders start in a pack and race inches away from each other on lightweight track bikes with a single gear and no brakes it's not for the faint-hearted.
- We can't stop in the middle, and just because things are going tough from time to time we can't get faint-hearted here.
- It is not for the faint-hearted, for it throws down a gauntlet to walkers seeking an outing that is rather more challenging than a mere walk.
1the faint-hearted — los pusilánimes