1(decorative)(en forma de abanico) montante masculino
- Manda could see a semicircular fanlight over the front door as the Michael steered the jeep toward the front of wrought iron gate.
- The front door has a fanlight while the hall has an ornate centre rose and coving.
- The four corners of the facades are accented with tall wooden pilasters, and the two identical front doors with semicircular fanlights are framed by pilasters supporting molded cornices.
- A flight of granite steps leads to a front door with a fanlight.
- The principal doorways of both buildings are framed by pilasters and display graceful semicircular fanlights crowned with open pediments.
2(small, top window)tragaluz masculino