In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(food) sin grasa(diet) sin grasas
- In fact, some fat-free cookies contain more calories than the original.
- What happens is you can eat a lot of fat-free foods that are very high calorically, so you're not going to lose weight.
- That doesn't mean you have to switch to a fat-free margarine.
- Sugar-free and fat-free foods are not always calorie free or even low calorie.
- Use fat-free cream cheese on a bagel or in a vegetable dip.
- But the population scarfing fat-free foods grows plumper nonetheless.
- She carried the bagel halves back to the table, set them on her plate, and opened the tub of fat-free cream cheese.
- Combine two tablespoons of fat-free cream cheese with half a teaspoon of chili powder.
- Low-fat and fat-free food sales are trailing behind foods that simply taste good.
- Even a fat-free food can have a lot of calories and can be stored as fat.
- To make fat-free foods taste good, manufacturers had to add more sugar.
- The exceptions are nonfat milk, fat-free yogurt and fat-free cottage cheese.
- Instead, replace the beef with grilled chicken, and opt for non-refried beans and fat-free dressing.
- At school, she tried dieting and went through a phase of eating only fat-free foods.
- But medical experts warned he may need extended rest as well as having to go on a fat-free diet and anti-cholesterol drugs.
- Try low-fat or fat-free cheeses, as well as low-fat or fat-free yogurt, sour cream, and cream cheese.
- That's why fat-free foods are so dangerous - they're loaded up with sugar that changes to fat inside our bodies.
- Even if it were desirable, a completely fat-free diet would be impossibly bulky.
- You may feel virtuous digging into a salad without cheese, olives or nuts and drizzled with fat-free dressing.
- This myth is what those absurd and revolting products such as fat-free cakes and artificially sweetened fizzy drinks are all about.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.