1imbécil masculinoestúpido masculinoestúpida femenino
- I want to hear him read some scary fiction or corny old poetry, play his nose flute, then get us all to open our windows and shout, ‘Excelsior, you fatheads!’
- It wasn't too long ago that the last place I would have expected to see him would be sitting in the hot seat beside that fathead, but things change.
- Rather we need to constantly criticise their ideas and ours so we don't become fatheads.
- What's there is a roaring, muralistic street scene peopled by fathead dreamers, mournful patriarchs, and shrill ideologues - the whole American carnival.
- Oh, and really, I work all day to ensure that fatheads like you get to drive your stupid cars around and never have to walk an inch in your miserable lives.
- This might be a good time to rethink your no-guns policy, fathead!
- That thing you were sent is written by a fathead anyway.
- Optimesse feels like real optimism and looks like real optimism, but it will never make you look like a fathead.
- The most infamous are those fatheads who are barely in their train seat before announcing the fact loudly into their handset.
- And it is selfishness like that which will crush socialism, you fathead!
- Instead he's stoned with his fathead cousin throwing rotten eggs at luxury cars from an 11th floor balcony.
- This manager apparently was a real fathead.
- Why can't you understand what you're saying, you fathead!