- I felt that weird shifting movement and a feathery light object grazed my bare skin.
- That one sweet moment of tender love and care, wrapped up in a light feathery kiss.
- She stares down at the infant and reaches out to touch its fine, feathery black hair.
- Picking up a small dandelion as they walked, Sara struggled to blow off all the flimsy, feathery seedlings.
- Hats must be worn, and not little feathery flimsy things, but proper ones which cover the crown.
2(light, fluffy)(texture/pastry) muy ligero(texture/pastry) muy liviano América Latina