nombrePlural feds, Plural Feds
1Derechothe Feds — los agentes del FBI u otro organismo estatal de los EEUU
- Naturally, the box the Feds supplied was rigged with every surveillance gizmo known to man.
- When a scam involves millions of dollars, then the associations get involved, along with the banks and the Feds.
- I didn't follow the case against the man at all or how good a case the Feds made against him.
- As the new job looms ever closer, it appears that the Feds are finally closing in on him.
- Wherever they go they think the Feds, or the police, or spies are watching them.
- If the Feds were going to hunt him for peddling porn, why pay taxes to finance their cause?
- Why the Feds aren't interested in pursuing more of them is puzzling.
- Jim asked to make a phone call, but was told he would have to wait until the Feds had questioned him.
- When it came time finally to arrest the man, it was in my father's closet that the Feds found him.
- The Feds today unsealed the charges, which were initially handed down last week by a federal grand jury in New York.
- The Feds are on their way, and Ralph here is all the protection anybody could ask for.
- Not only can you be sued if you lie in your advertising, but you can also get in trouble with the Feds.
- It would be far, far easier to just shut down the boxes, pull them, and give them to the Feds.
- Since then the Feds have continued their investigations and most of the money has been recovered.
- When they accessed their machines back home, the Feds recorded the login info, and later returned to root the boxes.
2Finanzasthe Fed — la Fed → Federal Reserve Board