1(reaction)reacción femeninothe company would welcome feedback from staff on … — la compañía tendría interés en conocer la reacción del personal frente a …
- there was negative/positive feedback from customers — hubo una reacción / respuesta desfavorable/favorable por parte de los clientes
- After the performance, the group held a dialog with visitors to get feedback on their performance.
- I submitted a draft and was given some feedback on how to improve it.
- The feedback shows that information provision and the quality of interactions between staff and patients are key issues.
- The more of you provide us with feedback about how to improve what we do, the better.
- On the basis of the feedback received, the guidelines were modified, wherever necessary.
- We improve our products, based on feedback, until they're the best.
- It's nice because people come back to us with feedback, so we can tailor our products.
- Here any players may access instant feedback on their performances, or advice as to their future.
- The unit has agreed to release the information after listening to feedback from patients.
- We had a lot of interesting feedback including this information sent in by lawyer Andrew Lynn.
- If you like the informational feedback it provides for you, buy one for yourself.
- After completing the documents they are given feedback on their performance.
- By this time I was relieved, but I was disappointed when I received no feedback about my performance as a consultant.
- Individuals want feedback on their performance and it is also crucial to their self-development.
- Its evidence is based on feedback from its health and safety group, which monitors accident prevention.
- It has many ideas for better consultation, more information and feedback, but its most radical call goes far beyond these.
- They gave me great feedback that helped me improve my research papers in various ways.
- We'll provide each entrant with individual feedback on how to improve their business plan.
- All I got back was a letter thanking me for my feedback but failing to address any of the issues I raised.
- Surveys and feedback and internet tutorials are all there on screen, and getting brighter and easier to use every month.
2Audio Electrónicaretroalimentación femenino
- The third example of synthesis involves feedback between ecosystems and climate.
- They also eliminate feedback and provide better tolerance to loud sounds.
- The company says it will modify and update in reaction to channel feedback.
- These internal forcings result from feedback within the climate system.
- She switched on the microphone from the booth and it whined with tangy feedback.
- We thus decided to eliminate feedback pathways from the hyolingual to the jaw system.
- I do not want to interrupt the debate, but there is a bit of feedback coming through the microphones.
- End-product synthesis can exert short-term metabolic feedback control through Pi recycling.
- These input layer cells receiving feedback are referred to as context unit cells.
- They heard a loud feedback from a microphone and turned around to see where it was coming from.
3(counseling)retroalimentación femeninoto give feedback to a member of staff/a student — retroalimentar a un empleado/un estudiante