In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(reaction)reacción femeninothe company would welcome feedback from staff on … — la compañía tendría interés en conocer la reacción del personal frente a …
- there was negative/positive feedback from customers — hubo una reacción / respuesta desfavorable/favorable por parte de los clientes
- After the performance, the group held a dialog with visitors to get feedback on their performance.
- I submitted a draft and was given some feedback on how to improve it.
- The feedback shows that information provision and the quality of interactions between staff and patients are key issues.
- The more of you provide us with feedback about how to improve what we do, the better.
- On the basis of the feedback received, the guidelines were modified, wherever necessary.
- We improve our products, based on feedback, until they're the best.
- It's nice because people come back to us with feedback, so we can tailor our products.
- Here any players may access instant feedback on their performances, or advice as to their future.
- The unit has agreed to release the information after listening to feedback from patients.
- We had a lot of interesting feedback including this information sent in by lawyer Andrew Lynn.
- If you like the informational feedback it provides for you, buy one for yourself.
- After completing the documents they are given feedback on their performance.
- By this time I was relieved, but I was disappointed when I received no feedback about my performance as a consultant.
- Individuals want feedback on their performance and it is also crucial to their self-development.
- Its evidence is based on feedback from its health and safety group, which monitors accident prevention.
- It has many ideas for better consultation, more information and feedback, but its most radical call goes far beyond these.
- They gave me great feedback that helped me improve my research papers in various ways.
- We'll provide each entrant with individual feedback on how to improve their business plan.
- All I got back was a letter thanking me for my feedback but failing to address any of the issues I raised.
- Surveys and feedback and internet tutorials are all there on screen, and getting brighter and easier to use every month.
2Audio Electrónicaretroalimentación femenino
- The third example of synthesis involves feedback between ecosystems and climate.
- They also eliminate feedback and provide better tolerance to loud sounds.
- The company says it will modify and update in reaction to channel feedback.
- These internal forcings result from feedback within the climate system.
- She switched on the microphone from the booth and it whined with tangy feedback.
- We thus decided to eliminate feedback pathways from the hyolingual to the jaw system.
- I do not want to interrupt the debate, but there is a bit of feedback coming through the microphones.
- End-product synthesis can exert short-term metabolic feedback control through Pi recycling.
- These input layer cells receiving feedback are referred to as context unit cells.
- They heard a loud feedback from a microphone and turned around to see where it was coming from.
3(counseling)retroalimentación femeninoto give feedback to a member of staff/a student — retroalimentar a un empleado/un estudiante
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.