1.1Botánica Zoología Biología(organ/hormone) femeninoa female elephant/ant — un elefante/una hormiga hembra
1.2(of humans)(population/suffrage) femenino(victim) del sexo femenino(ward) de mujeresfemale heir — heredera femenino
- female prisoner — presa
- female graduates — licenciadas
- that's a typically female reaction — esa es una típica reacción femenina / de mujer
1Botánica Zoologíahembra femenino
- The cubs are cared for by all the females in the pride, and will suckle from other females as well as from their mother.
- Figures show that women in Glasgow will die earlier than females anywhere else in Britain.
- The life cycle begins as the adult female lays its eggs while burrowing into the skin.
- This can be easily done in very thin females but is more difficult in heavier women.
- This is more frequent in teenage boys than girls but is increasing among young females in my experience.
- Most of my key operational females have no childcare responsibilities at all.
- For moss sperm, attempts at fertilizing the female of the species may be doomed before they even begin.
- It also occurs in females, particularly when they need to defend their young.
- However, the sexual objectification of females is not confined to pornography.
- The females enter the spawning bays a few days later and spawning normally occurs around dawn and dusk.
- Biological differentiation into male and female makes sexual reproduction possible.
- When the females arrive they rest up in deeper water until conditions are perfect for spawning.
- This may give females a particularly large benefit from reallocating paternal expenses.
- Everyone young and old, male and female bore this mark in the same place.
- The sharks stay as late as December some years, before the females head north into Mozambique.
- It is the females that inflict the bite to extract the blood they need to assist the production of their eggs.
- There is also some sage advice for females wanting to break into what is still essentially a male domain.
- This system of marking the females is still used at all levels of society.
- The females manoeuvre for position in the middle of the shoal - with the biggest in the centre.
- The chromosome from the father determines whether the offspring becomes male or female.
2.1(in official reports)mujer femeninoa female aged 32 — una mujer de 32 años