1Militar enfrentamientos masculino(brawling) peleas femenino
- The war in Sudan has claimed the lives of at least 2 million people, mostly through famine brought on by the fighting.
- The tunnels played a major role in the last round of heavy fighting, in summer 2006.
- It will be very, very difficult fighting.
- In the early autumn fierce fighting took place, the gallant Serbians bearing a prominent part.
- Indeed, there has been some tough fighting.
- The Humane Society of the United States keeps a database of news reports on dog fighting.
- Factional fighting among followers of various clerical leaders has also taken place.
- To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.
- Almost all the homes have been damaged in the recent fighting.
- Once the novelty of the costumed fighting has passed, the stories are rather forgettable.
- It is derived from an ancient form of fighting originating in the Far East.
- To do these things, Vietnam War reporters had to get close to the fighting.
- On October 24, the Soviets threatened to intervene in the fighting.
- I think almost everyone that has spoken this afternoon has highlighted the importance of ceasing the fighting.
- King Harold is dead, fallen in a day of savage fighting against Duke William of Normandy.
- The United Nations now says almost 115,000 people have been uprooted by the fighting in Georgia.
- An example of the ferocity of the fighting was illustrated by the Third Battalion of the 137 th Infantry Regiment.
- The author shows a deft hand at describing the fighting without relying on blocks of first-person accounts.
- There was no fighting at the Bomber on Saturday night.
- The problem with city fighting is that too many people die.
2(arguing)peleas femeninopleitos masculino México