In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1papel de filtro masculino
- Although the filter paper was recognized as non-canopy, much of the mounting was not correctly identified by the software.
- There researchers show us how they take the frozen samples out of the freezer and cut up the filter paper.
- The circles on the filter paper should be filled almost to the black lines.
- Coffee filter paper is perfect for buffing mirrors as it doesn't leave any lint 5.
- The filter paper supporting the cells was air-dried until excess water from the medium had evaporated.
- Instead, it's seeping over the top of the filter paper, and covering Brad's work surface and kitchen floor with thick soggy granules.
- After extraction, the plant material was removed from the filter paper and re-dried.
- The DNA sample from the patient is labeled and amplified by PCR and then added to the filter paper.
- Moist filter paper resting on a wire mesh an inch and a half above the leaves was sprinkled with cucumber seeds.
- Second-generation seeds were placed on a wet filter paper and cold-treated for 1 week at 5°C in a refrigerator.
- Leave to strain, undisturbed, through a funnel lined with dampened muslin, or a coffee filter paper, for two or three hours.
- Within the first 2 or 3 days of life, your baby's heel will be pricked and a small sample of her blood will then be applied to a filter paper.
- At the beginning of each month the lid was removed and the filter paper was wetted with de-ionized water to simulate the occasional showers that may occur during the dry season.
- What you need is water, and paper - filter paper, like coffee filters, with a high fiber content, very strong and absorbent.
- The presence of growth is indicated by a halo surrounding the filter paper.
- The rough surface of the filter paper, located above the sample, substantially increases the surface area for evaporation.
- Excess liquid was removed by blotting onto a filter paper at the periphery of the grid.
- But they say, just look at the way they fold the filter paper, that shows they are experienced chemists.
- Ten soybean seeds were placed on the filter paper of each dish.
- After 24 hours, there were many particles collected on the filter paper.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.