1manta apagafuegos femeninomanta ignífuga femenino
- He sprung into action, grabbing the lab's fire blanket and dousing the flames that were playing across the workbench.
- One-fifth of the conditions imposed by inspectors related to safety issues such as provision of fire blankets and smoke alarms.
- Fire drills ensure that all staff members are familiar with the use and location of fire pull stations, fire extinguishers, and fire blankets.
- People could get quality fire blankets and extinguishers if they feel confident about it.
- It is important also to check that the property complies with health and safety regulations and that there are fully operative smoke alarms, fire extinguishers and fire blankets in the property.
- The kitchen had no kettle and appeared to lack basic safety equipment such as a fire extinguisher or fire blanket.
- Mr Kavanagh went on to show the meeting a display of fire blankets, extinguishers, smoke alarms and demonstrated their use.
- I have also been told beds are being wheeled into operating theatres still filthy underneath, there are no fire blankets in the children's ward, and some staff say they are intimidated and bullied by management.
- Owners also have to make alterations to include fire doors, mains-powered smoke alarms and fire blankets.
- We put a fire blanket on it, but it all went up in flames.
- During the initial departmental tour for new employees, the location of fire extinguishers, fire pull boxes, and fire blankets should be pointed out, and a discussion of this equipment should take place.
- He had to hang a fire blanket over the gap to prevent himself being scorched.
- I put out the barbecue with the fire blanket.
- I would like to devise a system where fire blankets and domestic extinguishers are placed in every house.
- The following day the fire service came to the school to teach the youngsters about the dangers of fire, giving a graphic demonstration of what happens if you use water to put out an oil fire and how to use a fire blanket.