In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1espumadera femenino(para fritos) espátula femenino
- Lift them from the pan with a fish slice or palette knife and place them on a shallow dish.
- Carefully turn the fillets over with a fish slice and grill for a further three minutes, or until just cooked.
- Then, using a fish slice, place the chicken breasts on top of the onions, and serve at once with salad and bread.
- Pick up with a fish slice and place on top of the lettuce.
- Lift onto plates using a fish slice then squeeze the lemon over each one.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.