1(professional)pescador masculinopescadora femenino
- We are all, of course, sport fishermen but there are times when the welfare of some local children has to take priority.
- When fishermen caught species in their net that were over quota they had to throw them back into the sea.
- That would drive prices down and encourage fishermen to catch more fish to make the same amount of money.
- Wouldn't it be nice if sport fishermen were able to drag up catches like that from our waters?
- The perception of the fishermen was that the fish were still there to be caught.
- The sons and daughters of fishermen and farmers are doctors, lawyers and engineers.
- All over Europe fishing communities blame other fishermen for their problems.
- Prices of prawns are still low and supply is steady giving local fishermen a living.
- At the time these fisherman were going out sports fishing with hand lines.
- A giant squid shocked the fisherman who caught it in his net off the coast of Vancouver Island.
- These seasonal fishermen trapped fish from the swollen rivers for fun as well as profit.
- In the evening, when the sun went down, we decided to go fishing with the local fishermen.
- Experts say increasing financial pressures are forcing fishermen to sell extra fish on the black market.
- For the local fishermen, however, fishing for the snappers is a way of life.
- There are several different varieties and are a favourite of sport fishermen in those areas.
- The suggestion is that instead of fish, the fisherman himself has been caught in the net.
- However, the vast majority of bait fishermen will use fresh fish roe wrapped round the hook or sometimes put in small bags.
- After more than one hour both the fish and the fishermen were tired.
- There seemed to be no sense at all in importing supplies our own fishermen should have been catching.
- As I gazed in the direction of his usual path, I saw fishermen bring back their catch of the day.
2(amateur)pescador masculinopescadora femenino