1caña de pescar femenino
- Police hunting cunning car thieves who use fishing poles and hooks to get their hands on the keys to high powered cars have made a series of arrests.
- A short perennial grass used to make measuring rods, walking sticks, fishing poles and musical instruments.
- Then I find this manual that tells me about fishing poles and bait, and how to cast and what to do when the line gets taut.
- Sometimes they became fishing poles or even kites.
- He takes back the bag and grabs a fishing pole and starts to hook a gummy worm onto the hook.
- The fishing pole holder uses clasps that fit into the rails and keeps disassembled fishing poles secure during transport.
- We had a pack of food and sleeping bags and two fishing poles, but no swimming suits.
- He put his fishing pole between two rocks and waded into the water.
- Simply get a fishing pole, put a hook on the line and find a spot.
- Well, we're going to take some of our fishing poles to the beach tomorrow.
- And we need to make sure we have supplies like fire wood and things to make fishing poles with.
- The people who had packed the pier from railing to railing for the grand opening were gone, leaving behind just a few bundled-up regulars with fishing poles, coolers and carts.
- He tugged on the fishing pole, then let out some more of the line.
- Darren frowned and hobbled over to the fishing poles.
- The dark-haired boy leaned over to pick up his fishing pole.
- He rises slowly from the edge of the stream, takes a moment to catch his breath, and finally starts to make a fishing pole out of a small log lying near by.
- Keep the thumb on top and snap the wrist like you are using a hammer or casting a fishing pole.
- Using this resource material, campers learned how to make simple fishing poles using aluminum cans and how to identify the different types of fish they would catch.
- They baited the little fishing poles and began at once.
- I grabbed a fishing pole and walked down an isle.