1pescadero masculinopescadera femeninoat the fishmonger('s) — en la pescadería
- Ask your fishmonger to prepare the fish for you or if you feel adventurous have a go yourself.
- When one visits the only market in the city, one can see fishmongers, butchers and many more people selling things on both sides of the streets.
- You will have to be early to get your fresh fish before the fishmonger sells out.
- It was decided that a row of shops should be included to house a newsagent, post office, greengrocer, grocery, fishmonger and a butcher.
- Traders were bringing in crates of imported goods from across the seas while fishmongers and townsfolk sold their own homemade wares in shops and stalls.
- She said she knew that children took newspapers along to butchers and fishmongers where they sold them and she was just wondering if something could be done to prevent this.
- I watched the fishmongers pluck the fish from the tank, and take a knife to them.
- Use the local fishmonger instead of buying fish fingers from the freezer compartment.
- During the 1990s, some 1,000 locally owned food shops - grocers, bakers, butchers and fishmongers - closed each year.
- Bread came from bakeries, meat from butchers, and fish from a fishmongers and there was only one supermarket in Swindon, he thought.
- Twenty pubs a month close, 50 butchers, bakers, fishmongers and newsagents shut each week and the average person now travels 900 miles a year to shop for food, says a report published today.
- Use whichever fish your fishmonger recommends at this time of year; but it should be as thick as possible, and of even thickness.
- There would be whole rows of butchers, fishmongers and greengrocers, which were known as shambles.
- Order a whole one from your fishmonger or market stall at around £18 a fish.
- But when I want to buy cheese I go to the cheese stall on the market, I buy my meat from a family butchers and fish from the fishmonger.
- The vast majority of the fish are ready to be sold to fishmongers, supermarkets and restaurants, and it is still not midday.
- When my mother was a home economics teacher she taught the full gamut of the subject, purchasing, costing, dietary values of food, how to shop in a butchers, greengrocers and fishmongers.
- Once in a while, order a whole fish from your fishmonger and try cooking it whole, on the bone.
- Most are blast-frozen on shore and exported whole, though some are filleted or sold fresh to UK fishmongers, supermarkets and restaurants.
- If I were to venture into the city, I could watch fishmongers throw fish at each other for the tourists at the market.