In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1memoria flash femenino
- There may be a situation where a 128MB or 256MB flash drive may not be enough though.
- But this particular flash drive is really tiny and in our minds that makes keeping track of it a serious priority especially if it's being used to transport sensitive data.
- He'd pick it up on his pen flash drive before he left for home.
- Now go ahead and re-insert the flash drive into an available USB port.
- The boy turned the computer on, plugged in the flash drive he had brought with him, and got to work.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.