1archivo plano masculinofichero plano masculino
- Again, this could be done without a database - just dump it into flat files for all I care.
- Also, using databases rather than flat files to store messages has an obvious performance benefit.
- As I don't have a database on this site, I've been using flat files.
- Other types of databases or even flat files may be used for data mining, but are more cumbersome and time-consuming to work with.
- She briefly reviews the transition of flat files, hierarchical data models, network data models, and relational data models in database management systems.