1(of dust) mota femenino(of paint, mud) salpicadura femeninothe fabric was blue with a green fleck or flecks of green — la tela era azul moteada de verde / con motas verdes
- a fleck of dandruff — una partícula de caspa
- In other pieces, the swirls and flecks of underlayers resemble the endpapers of antique books.
- Bare bulbs were hanging from the ceiling casting an eerie light, revealing tiny flecks of dust filtering through the air.
- The sky is deep blue, and it's snowing; glittery flakes drifting down to earth like small flecks of angel dust.
- Glancing up at the ceiling, she noticed that there was now - after nearly two months of flecks and chips dropping down onto her head and her floor - a clear hole above her.
- Her lime green nail polish was chipping, and there were flecks of dirt.
- Detail was muddled, and there were occasional specks and flecks in the print.
1salpicarher skirt was flecked with mud — tenía la falda salpicada de barro
- beige flecked with brown — beige moteado de marrón
2flecked past participle(fabric/yarn) moteado(fabric/yarn) jaspeado
- The morning sky was flecked with little snowy clouds; the air was full of pine-resin.
- Her hair, tied at the back with a pencil, is flecked with the odd strand of grey and, of course, there are lines on her face.
- The water looked mixed with black paint, but the surface was flecked with yellow spots of light.
- The rest of her was flecked with silver and darker shades of gray, particularly on her muzzle and back.
- And it has the appearance of Shetland wool because it is flecked with white yarns.
- Their long white necks were flecked with the tiniest feathers of iridescent azure and jade and they walked on their thin bright yellow legs with a magnificent strut.
- His voice rose with each word and spittle flecked his lips.
- He had dark blonde hair that was flecked with bits of red, giving it a strawberry blonde appearance.
- He coughed again, more painfully, and now his lips were flecked with blood.
- Yesterday bullet holes spattered the walls and the floor was flecked with blood.
- She came to him with a smile on her lips, which were flecked with red lipstick.
- He stared at her; his green eyes were flecked with gold, and something else.
- Breeding adults have yellow bills, iridescent feathers that shine purple and green and are flecked with white spots.
- His features were twisted and mottled with rage, and foam flecked his lips as he rasped at her.
- His dark brown hair was flecked with golden brown and sat flat on his head but curled around his ears, neck and forehead.
- Kyle's brown eyes were flecked with green and his blonde-streaked brown hair was in a ponytail.
- The bottom of the wound was flecked with very small dots of blood.
- His pale face was sprinkled with freckles, and Cally noticed that his green eyes were flecked with brown.
- The thick green carpet is flecked with gold, the walls are cream and dividing arches are lit to warm gold by downward-angled lights.
- Our streets are used as dumping grounds, our buildings are covered with graffiti and our pavements are flecked with sticky-gum.