In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1plan de vuelo masculino
- He kept writing them, like notes into a flight plan.
- They both spoke out loud, detailing the daily flight plan and any possible deviations from it while the office voice recorders logged their discussion.
- For this use, a flight plan is just a list of waypoints you string together from your starting point to your destination.
- The technicians track the aircraft on its flight plan and watch for any deviations.
- Visual meteorological conditions prevailed for the cross-country flight and a flight plan was not filed.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.