In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1vuelo de prueba masculino
- The first flight test in nearly two years of a planned U.S. missile-defense shield has been scrapped two days in a row this week because of bad weather, the Pentagon said on Friday.
- After a successful oral exam, followed by an actual flight test, student pilots are awarded a private pilot certificate.
- He also laid out the propulsion system, conducted the flight test and analysis of the fighters and did primary design and development of the first full pressure suit.
- Thaad is still very much in the developmental stage - it has a flight test scheduled for this fall.
- He had undergone the flight test, but not the theoretical examination.
- Flight test experience is highly desirable
- Lt Cdr Stone said: ‘During the flight you are really focussed on doing the flight test as accurately as possible, that's what you keep your mind on.’
- The written test for the instrument is regarded by many as the toughest of any flight rating, and you'll be required to pass the written before you can take the oral and the flight test.
- When it came time to flight test the aircraft most people said I should do it myself because that is what I had done in my previous life in the Navy.
- The third development aircraft will enter the flight test programme in 2005.
- As well as getting involved with the practical aspects, I tried to accumulate as much theoretical knowledge regarding the airframe and engine as I could muster, so that I would be as well prepared as possible for the flight test.
- The ground-launched flight test demonstrated a viable and cost-effective flight-test method for future initiatives.
- Given the vagaries of this condition as to its true effects on your ability to fly safely, the FAA has allowed that a person in this situation may request an additional evaluation through a medical flight test or signal light test.
- After taking a series of rigorous practical and theory exams, he passed the final flight test with flying colours last month.
- ‘The performance of the Flight Modem prototype system during the first flight test showed we are on the right track.’, Morgan said.
- Like private pilots, sport pilots will also be required to pass a written exam and pass a practical flight test with an FAA examiner or designee.
- The 2,145 pilots surveyed logged an average of 63 hours before passing their flight test.
- After the slow flight test the tower cleared me in.
- To obtain a Private Pilot's Licence, a person must complete a flight test with an Irish Aviation Authority qualified examiner and pass five written subjects.
- The aeroplane is currently at Wombleton Airfield where it will stay after passing its first flight test.
1probar en vuelo
- The program involves the research, design, testing and manufacture of all components involved in preparation for flight-testing a scramjet engine.
- Having flight-tested a long-range rocket over Japan in August 1998, North Korea has since agreed to a moratorium on further tests during the continuation of efforts to improve relations with the U.S.
- While they have not flight-tested long-range missiles they have continued research, development, and rocket engine testing.
- A little more than a year before, engineers from GASL, a New York company, had successfully flight-tested a scramjet-powered projectile at Arnold Air Force Base in Tennessee.
- ‘I think you can compare Deep Space 1 with the X - 15 rocket plane that was flight-tested in the 60s,’ Rayman said.
- Planned efforts in phase two entail risk-reduction activities, including designing, developing, and flight-testing the demonstration system.
- Well, we know that they have already flight-tested a missile that can get pretty close to the United States.
- A decision was made to flight-test the airframe, but without the jets.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.