1griposo coloquialagripado Andesengripado Cono Sur
- I'm a bit fluey and blocked up this week but never the less glad to be here.
- Tired, fluey and run-down, I wanted to venture out to a restaurant about as much as I wanted to sit through my children's three-hour cartoon video.
- I've got a really unpleasant fluey cold, but had to go to work today.
- Though as I'm starting to feel a bit fluey, the urge to comfort snack will be strong.
- Elicia's had a fluey cough thing, and it means she's lost her voice.
- Sorry if this doesn't make sense - I'm fluey and delerious.
- When I woke I felt really fluey and very sick.
- Trying very hard to get over this fluey whatever-it-is before I have to leave for Sundance.
- Have been feeling slightly fluey for a few days so have not drunk coffee or alcohol and have brought large quantities of grapefruit juice with me.