1(in baseball)fly masculinoglobo masculino
- Some of my line drives and fly balls that would have been home runs in other ballparks were against the fence for doubles in Washington.
- Basically, Rusch is a guy who gives up a disproportionate number of line drives, and line drives aren't converted to outs nearly as frequently as grounders or fly balls.
- Watching games at these hitter-friendly stadiums is like watching Wiffle Ball or softball - with routine fly balls being home runs.
- The batter hits a fly ball to the center fielder who thinks his catch would make it three nuts.
- Brett hit a couple of warning-track fly balls in those last few games that died in the Midwestern wind.