In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1pesca con mosca femenino
- We liberate the sport of fly-fishing and take you back to the clean and simple basics.
- While making the movie, Neeson developed a passion for fly-fishing and collecting vintage fishing rods.
- When they talk of fish there they mean salmon and when they talk of fishing they mean fly-fishing.
- In the past decade, the sport of fly-fishing has changed beyond recognition.
- Hats, of course, were a key element in defining a fisherperson's on-stream image, imparting a quality of costumed playacting to the sport of fly-fishing.
- Heavy caddis and mayfly hatches allow for spectacular dry fly-fishing.
- Bass are, to many anglers here, the be-all and end-all of the American freshwater fishing scene - apart from fly-fishing for trout and salmon of course.
- Apart from the ones trolling ‘brickeen’ and spoon baits, few were fly-fishing.
- It probably is the most technical way of fishing, next to fly-fishing, and one needs to persevere with it and not give up when the first outing produces nothing.
- Iceland is one of the world's top fly-fishing destinations, and fly-fishing in Iceland is famously a test of skill, nous, patience and determination.
- If you're into saltwater fly-fishing, then add in a 9-10 weight fly outfit and carry weight forward floating and fast sinking lines with plenty of backing capacity.
- However, for the sort of fly-fishing that I was doing, although a big boat is much more comfortable, and if you work it out on an hourly basis, not much more expensive, it is not always ideal.
- Half of the charm in fly-fishing for salmon is in the method.
- Get a copy for that pal of yours who is thinking of taking up fly-fishing, and you'll flog him your old rod the day after.
- A growing band of Scottish anglers are pioneering the challenging sport of fly-fishing for pike, that most vicious tyrant of our inland waters.
- Cost for the informal introduction to fly-fishing is $20 per person, and reservations are required.
- Our weekend retreats focus on wellness and incorporate counseling, educational services and the sport of fly-fishing to promote mental and physical healing.
- I'm no expert on big game fishing or fly-fishing for salt water fish, or fishing off the Kenya coast, but if you think that I can provide any information please don't hesitate to contact me.
- In regions where trout are indigenous, the sport of fly-fishing is big business as a sporting activity and a tourist attraction.
- This form of fly-fishing was uncovered when the Czech fishing team joined the international competition scene and baffled the opposition when they won everything in sight with their unconventional approach.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.