In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- He hadn't been getting the proper follow-through on his pitches and wasn't getting behind them enough.
- To get to this point, Febles had to overcome some unsavory habits such as stopping short on his follow-through.
- Jenkins has an uppercut finish on his follow-through but keeps his bat level when his hands reach the hitting zone.
- I have to have my wrists ahead of the ball at impact and play the follow-through like a forward defensive cricket shot.
- Practice holding your follow-through until the ball lands.
- He's also leading with his hands instead of his body on his follow-through.
- Weber's high back-swing descends in a mild, unforced manner and continues throughout the follow-through in a long, extended fashion.
- Sometimes he connected in his follow-through and sent the ball vast distances straight up in the air.
- My only problem with his entire process of execution is his violent follow-through, which concludes with a wicked bend of the elbow recoiling behind his ear.
- Unlike a lot of punters whose follow-through is straight up, Lechler's goes to his left shoulder.
- One thing I did as the ball was in the air, I held my follow-through until the ball went through the rim.
- His follow-through leaves him in poor position to field balls hit up the middle.
- Work on your balance by holding your follow-through position until the ball has landed.
- On the range, practice a short, a medium and a long follow-through with each club, and check the distance the ball carries each time.
- He says it bothers him throwing and on the follow-through after a swing.
- You have time to control each of the basic mechanics: sight, balance, hand position, elbow-in alignment, shooting action, and follow-through.
- Michele saunters into the office and takes the golf club from him and shows him a perfect swing with follow-through.
- Concentrate on form, follow-through, rhythm and arc.
- With his follow-through carrying him the other way, Moose could only swat the ball with his glove towards Nick Johnson at first, feebly at that.
- Donald continued his follow-through, arms raised in triumph, while Atherton stood his ground.
2(of action)there was no follow-through on my suggestions — mis sugerencias no tuvieron eco
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.