1(in general)comida femenino(exports/shortage) (before noun) de alimentosthere isn't enough food to go round — no hay comida para todos
- the food's not very good in this hotel — la comida no es muy buena / no se come muy bien en este hotel
- Britain imports much of its food — Gran Bretaña importa gran parte de los alimentos que consume
- she can only take food intravenously — se la puede alimentar solo por vía intravenosa
- we gave him some food — le dimos algo de comer
- She didn't know how to drive or even where to get fresh food.
- She ate a lot of processed snack foods and the same big dinner every night and still felt hungry.
- Urban consumers are increasingly, almost militantly, choosing organic food.
- All the food tastes like rubber, like it was sitting up in the refrigerator for five years.
- A cabinet contains a lockable safe, open shelves for displaying personal items, and a small refrigerator for storing food and beverages.
- They know how to prepare wholesome, delicious food themselves.
- My husband is Australian, where they eat lots of fresh summery food.
- He could not even chew food properly, leading to digestive problems.
- Agricultural subsidies were introduced after the war to increase production and secure food supplies.
- Ach well, food tastes better in the open air.
- Immense queues developed, but everyone was happily served with apparently inexhaustible supplies of food and wine.
- Food used to be one of the most distinguishing characteristics of a civilization.
- About 90 percent of the money Americans spend on food is on processed food.
- I went to the grocery store that day and bought nutritious foods like fruits, vegetables and grains.
- Adding an element of "fun" for the kids entices them to eat foods that are actually good for them.
- She has developed a passion for gardening, which is almost as great as her passion for cooking spicy foods.
- You are eating food in a restaurant that you could buy in a supermarket.
- Luckily, the food lives up to expectations set by the interior, with a great wine list, too.
- Customers could buy good quality food, direct from a range of local producers, without going near any mud.
- The new project is located on a side pedestrian street adjacent to the food market.
2(specific kind)alimento masculino