In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(por alimentos) intoxicación femenino
- The recall follows a major outbreak of food poisoning this month when 14,000 people fell ill after drinking tainted milk.
- Greasy pig disease, a kind of eczema, may also be producing toxins which contribute to food poisoning.
- Gastroenteritis may be caused by food poisoning, or by infection with a bacteria or virus.
- With other types of food poisoning, the bacteria multiply in the body first before causing symptoms.
- Food allergy can be mixed up with a food intolerance or food poisoning.
- Investigation revealed the cases were caused by bacteria food poisoning.
- This will enable experts to quickly finger culprit microbes in food poisoning outbreaks.
- Nearly a quarter of outbreaks of food poisoning are blamed on poultry.
- You're going to find tips and help hot lines for everything from food poisoning to tick bites.
- Some types of normal intestinal bacteria can cause food poisoning.
- If your child has Clostridium food poisoning, symptoms will probably pass in a day or two.
- When added to food, honey can slow the growth of some of the bacteria that cause food poisoning.
- We will see less food poisoning, fewer medical infections, and fewer fires.
- Initially doctors thought she had salmonella food poisoning.
- Three weeks before the Athens Olympics she was struck down by food poisoning and appendicitis and lost 5kg in body weight.
- A total of 130 people have now been affected by a massive outbreak of food poisoning in Bradford.
- The most common cause of bacterial gastroenteritis is food poisoning.
- Most food poisoning is caused by bacteria that multiply rapidly.
- For further information about food poisoning, please see the separate encyclopaedia topic.
- You have to do a special test to find out if the bacteria that causes food poisoning and can kill was present.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.