1pliego de aprox 43 x 35 cm
- One writer swears by always writing longhand in foolscap paper in fluorescent orange colours.
- Always he wrote on the back of foolscap paper, the front of which was filled with an early draft of a section of one of his books.
- One day I gave her a chapter on four foolscap sheets.
- She took foolscap paper, turned and folded it to form page spreads, and sewed it to hold the sheets together.
- While he was doing so, one of his friends got a foolscap page, drew the TV3 logo on it and stuck it onto the screen.
- There will be about ten sides of foolscap paper, including perhaps half a dozen game reports.
- The menu is a single page of foolscap, but what a page!
- Her CV, hand scrawled in a bi-tel across nine pages of A4 foolscap is a terribly poignant autobiography.
- I would write six sides of this big foolscap with tiny lines.
- Jack was furious when I put that blank piece of foolscap, headed Our Achievements, on the Bute House cabinet table.
- A music journalist in front of me rips out a sheet of foolscap paper and spills himself on it.