In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1baño de pies masculino
- Money is also needed to create and improve footbaths and boardwalks and to erect interpretation boards.
- The whole procedure started with a footbath in nicely scented herbs.
- For a relaxing footbath combine 2 Oranges sliced in rings, a cup of baby oil and a cup of Epsom salt or sea salt.
- Pamper your tired feet with a luxurious footbath.
- It advised members to continue the disease control effort with footbaths and other disinfectant materials at their premises.
- When I had ingrown toenails removed, I had to soak my feet in an Epsom salts footbath twice a day.
- A warm footbath and massage to the upper back, shoulders and neck will often help.
- Many Co-op and veterinary stores also supply foam mats specifically for footbaths.
- Nails are optional and if offered should be high-end nail services like a spa pedicure with foot mask, massage, exfoliation and footbath.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.