- Symptoms may be severe enough to seriously affect a person's gait and choice of footgear or activities.
- As program managers design and redesign our combat vehicles, clothing, and equipment, they must not forget the footgear.
- Proper footgear for the Confederate infantry was in shortest supply.
- Children who have been naughty awake to find their footgear filled with coal instead.
- When a Grunt strips off his combat boots in base camp after 96 straight in 'em, he's gotta have comfortable footgear he can run and fight in if necessary.
- His favourite footgear for mountain walking was gymshoes.
- This is footgear for expedition kayakers who need to scramble over rough country.
- We have to collect headgear, uniforms, footgear, and other items used by our soldiers today, before it is too late.
- His move into fine art was marked by an exhibition of drawings of imaginary footgear.
- Unfortunately for Stanley, these are the footgear of baseball player Clyde Livingstone, who has donated them to a local orphanage.
- Later his feet grew hard to the trail, and the worn-out footgear was thrown away.
- For the span of a half an hour, I had toiled at my footgear with the cotton of a wet sleeve on a tunic, as the others were cooking the meal.