1they were playing footsie under the table — flirteaban jugueteando con los pies por debajo de la mesa
- He's noticed the very indiscreet game of footsie underneath the table, probably because Stephen just kicked him thinking that was Jules' foot.
- All that lip-wrestling in the conference room, footsie in the canteen and fumbling in the office toilets is coming back to haunt workers in the UK.
- Having sat at the table alongside the immortals, hearing their words while watching their games of footsie, Vidal is a sort of reflexive reductionist.
- So, little by little, she slid her foot forwards towards Josh's and prepared herself for what she hoped would be a successful game of footsie.
- Then a follow-up after treatment with expensive drug X shows her playing open-sandaled under-the-table footsie with her more adoring boyfriend!
1(in UK)índice FTSE masculinoíndice Footsie masculino