1(vigorous)(person) con carácter(personality) fuerte(speech/gesture) contundente(manner) enérgico
- She also displays a wide dynamic range, forceful and emotive in some songs, but hushed in others.
- Denied by the golden goal in 1996 they have re-emerged a stronger and more forceful unit.
- The winds were strong and forceful, causing floods in most villages, but no one was hurt.
- While tactics are in dispute, there is broad agreement on the need for a forceful response, and on other key points.
- Gabriel suggests stroking them upwards using the back of your hand - palm pressure is too forceful.
- The incarnation of the Common Sense Revolution is not well today, or her protests would be even more forceful.
- It is such a forceful argument that we wait for an equally impressive answer.
- Another forceful criticism of strategic studies is that it is part of the problem, not the solution.
- You have a forceful personality, but you readily accept the ideas of others.
- Falling tree branches and forceful winds snapped powerlines and electric poles.
- It was forceful demonstration of the fact that the hearing impaired children are second to none.
- The person born into this combination has a forceful and magnetic personality.
- She gave Hazel a more forceful push and disappeared from view as the door swung shut.
- Police say this man was more forceful because he was working alone.
- Not being the most assertive or forceful of people I take it all too personally and can get quite upset.
- Underneath that cool image is a very intense, forceful and determined individual.
- She had a remarkable sense of color that could be both gentle and forceful at the same time.
- He was dynamic and forceful, and above all, had the complete respect of his young team.
- She shifts into a more forceful voice, an echo of the man who had helped to raise her from the age of 18.
- Issuing a new and more forceful regulation will take a long time, while such data has to be obtained soon.
2(persuasive)(argument/words) convincente(words/argument) contundente