1antepasado masculinoantepasada femenino
- But their forebears were, generations ago, driven from this area by European settlers.
- We must erect a national monument to our forebears who lived and died in U.S. slavery.
- Many of his forebears had colonial ties and his father spent his career in India.
- No longer do young people absorb information about their forebears from grandparents.
- But a congregation of Christian believers are not able to use it and love it as the holy space that it was for generations of their forebears.
- We think our readers will be surprised and encouraged to discover that the forebear of fundamentalism was a true Baptist guided by historic convictions.
- In this, they are deploying a weapon their forebears did not have.
- Your personality, life course and career will have no necessary relation to that of your forebear.
- A small estate winery, located west of St. Catharines on 80 acres of land first deeded to family forebear in 1794.
- I'm sorry, your forebears must have lived in a parallel universe to mine. Is this the Victorian age of the Little Match Girl?
- They lived among a large majority of black people, whose forebears they had exploited and abused.
- My forebear was, according to the family account, very depressed when his teeth started falling out when he was in late middle age.
- Gilbert and George were the forebears of an artistic generation that holds everything to be ironic.
- It does not really take very much time over a family lunch to begin to enquire about one's forebears.
- One cannot hope to rise or succeed in the world unless one's forebears had the requisite abilities.
- Present generations need to know about their forebears, he said.
- I know by my family history that a forebear of mine turned on the gods of Mother India and professed faith to the One True God.
- What the Council might have said more explicitly is that their forebears are also our forebears.
- As a child, I heard the stories from my father about our notable forebear, an honest man who was saved from a massacre, the sole survivor.
- These tales are filled with the blood and tears of my forebears.