In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- To implement strategies, MMRDA prepares plans, formulates policies and programmes and helps in directing investments in the region.
- The latter are formulated to meet the increased nutritional needs of pregnant females and puppies.
- Smith and Jones independently seek to confirm the newly formulated law of refraction.
- It is time to think, plan and formulate a strong antibiotic policy to address the burgeoning hospital infection.
- If not, then formulate a sell strategy before you buy.
- Only use products that are specially formulated for safe use on leather.
- The people who formulated this hypothesis took a quantum leap in the wrong direction.
- It is time to start seriously questioning the power of corporations, and their role in formulating economic policy.
- The required premises need to be formulated on the combined basis of empirical and rational knowledge.
- We could then formulate biological hypotheses that might help explain those patterns.
- He also said the release was formulated on the basis of some phone calls between executive members.
- Basis Soaps and Cleansers are specially formulated with gentle cleansing ingredients and natural botanicals to leave skin feeling refreshingly clean.
- Adkins reports that this alloy, specially formulated for use in steel mills, really helps.
- All diets were formulated to meet or exceed requirements for CP, Ca, P, and vitamin A.
- I'm already formulating job search plans, and working out various budgetary considerations.
- The product is specifically formulated to maximize muscle mass, definition, strength and endurance.
- We met with members of the unit team several times to formulate a strategy.
- Then, I pull back again, formulating what I'm going to say.
- Youngsters will also learn to draw simple shapes with special crayons formulated specifically for use on construction paper.
- Choose a fertilizer formulated for your plants and follow directions carefully.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.