- The enjoyment of water was evident in garden grottoes and nymphae structures in which fountains, cascades and pools were choreographed to create an appropriately sybaritic milieu.
- A timed fountain gushes water in changing patterns; it looks almost as though the water were dancing.
- He rested five feet away on a bench surrounding a stone fountain, a cigarette held limp within two fingers.
- Non-living structures include equipment, statues, urns, fountains and pools of water.
- There was a large water fountain in the middle.
- And the fountains burbling in the background are very soothing.
- In the centre, an ornamental pond displays more fountains and more light, water reflecting off water to create an infinite array of mirror image distortion.
- A white marble fountain was rooted in the middle of wide white marble stairs leading to the second story.
- He noticed the large water fountain in the middle and felt a little vengeful.
- There were floating candles that decorated the pool and the fountain, as well as ornamental flowers arrangements.
- He sat by the fountain in the garden in the center of the school.
- We soon came to a large village square with a beautiful fountain in the center.
- However, the large stone fountain in front was still running, shooting water from three different places.
- Soon, Talia saw a beautiful marble fountain with water shooting up from its top and then splashing back down.
- I am perched on an old stone fountain surrounded by red flowers when the phone rings.
- The main facade will feature a curving glass wall that encloses the cafe, and a ‘wall of water’ created by rectangular pools with pencil-jet fountains.
- The musical dancing fountain offers a synchronised rhythmic ballet of water, sound and lights.
- According to the plan, the water supply to fountains, swimming pools or for street cleaning was cut.
- A small fountain, a pool of water or a miniature waterfall adds to the charm of rock gardens.
- There was a huge circular fountain in front of it.
1.2(spray, jet)chorro masculinoa fountain of water — un surtidor
- A fountain of sparks spurted up, falling in a shower around the boy, bent over in concentration.
- The poker circled slowly, sending up fountains of sparks.
- It seemed as if fountains of dust were pouring from the sky, falling gently, flickering in the sunlight.
- The fire adjusted itself with a crash, sending up a fountain of sparks.
1.3drinking fountainfuente femeninobebedero masculino México Cono Sur
2literario(source)manantial masculino literariofuente femenino
- Therefore, consumers should not expect to find a fountain of youth in a jar.
- From attitude and ambition springs forth a fountain of possibility.
- To him, water seemed like a fountain of knowledge and a symbol of life.
- If he finds the fountain of youth, the Spurs have a shot.
- We need to start the fountain of truth before we all die of thirst.