1de cuatro tiempos
- The Max uses the 498 cc Rotax single cylinder four-stroke engine and Bombardier's Visco-lok traction system.
- The new model, designed exclusively for India, is powered by a 102 cc air-cooled, four-stroke engine with automatic transmission.
- The latest API code is CI - 4 for the tops in performance for four-stroke diesel engines.
- The first display showed the insides of a four-stroke engine, clutch assembly, gearbox, propeller shaft and differential gear box.
- Things just got a little easier with Garelick's motor bracket for four-stroke motors.
- Most smaller gas powered four-stroke engines tend to run a 30 weight oil.
- In four-stroke engines, one of the strokes is called the compression stroke.
- The combustion chamber of a four-stroke engine is designed to induce turbulence through the addition of ‘squish’ areas in which the top of the piston is the mirror image of a corresponding area of the cylinder head.
- Unlike two-stroke engines that have simple openings or ports for intake and exhaust, four-stroke engines have intake and exhaust valves at each cylinder head.
- Power plants for this class of racing are four-stroke engines with a capacity limit of 1 litre with any number of cylinders in any configuration.
- The four-stroke engine shows the cross-section of an engine complete with all functions such as fuel intake, ignition, piston compression, exhaust, and so on.
- Because a four-stroke engine burns straight unleaded, as opposed to the typical two-stroke's oil-and-gas mix, it's not only less polluting, but sounds more like a Lexus than a chainsaw.
- Each of the four major snowmobile manufacturers is producing one or more new models equipped with cleaner, four-stroke engines for 2003.
- Its 25 cc, single-cylinder, four-stroke engine can power the aircraft at a cruise speed of between 70-90 kph for 8-10 hours.
- The noise was not appreciably less - perhaps 20 percent - when encountering groups of the newer, four-stroke engine sleds.
- This was replaced in 1956 by a bigger four-stroke engine offering 297 cubic centimetres of raw power.
- Buy one with a four-stroke engine - they emit one-tenth of the pollutants a two-stroke engine emits - and keep it maintained.
- We moved from Stumps to Flemming's Bay, a trip of about five miles, which took less than ten minutes due to Mike having a ninety-horse power, four-stroke engine.
- Almost all cars currently use what is called a four-stroke combustion cycle to convert gasoline into motion.
- The two-stroke cylinder head of the 100 cc TVS bike that was converted has been replaced by a new cylinder head, which suits only four-stroke engines.