In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1en cuarto lugar
- Four issues are therefore addressed: firstly, the power of knowing who you are; secondly, discovering what matters most to you; thirdly, doing something about what matters most and fourthly, a broader view on what matters most.
- If I was hearing the case, and able to establish that firstly, the man was hungry; secondly, that he was a first offender; thirdly, that the food was retrieved; and fourthly, that he was unemployed; I would have given him a warning.
- And fourthly, medicine, in all due respect, is like going back to the horse and buggy days when it comes to the use of information technology.
- And, fourthly, we have the involvement of the Norwegian facilitators, and that has made a considerable difference.
- And, fourthly, those who did not meet the criteria for an appointment are monitored by their doctor and should their conditions change are referred back to their specialists.
- And fourthly, it doesn't build women's capacity to deal with potential exploitation to pre-departure trainings and seminars and the like.
- And fourthly, are the directors trying to do too much?
- Therefore, fourthly, is it sufficient for this court to say that it is as convinced as it can be that these two people were honest?
- And, fourthly, it is clear that the social and economic demands being made upon people are higher both personally and generally than before.
- First of all, pest control; secondly, its traditional role within rural areas; thirdly, it was claimed to be a provider of local employment and, fourthly, it was seen to have a social or recreational function within these areas.
- And fourthly I look forward to going through the rest of the site.
- Firstly, the coach and employee agree what the goals of coaching are; secondly, they analyse the present position/reality; thirdly they explore the available options; fourthly they identify and commit to a course of action.
- And, fourthly, a reliable record of atrocities is established, so that future generations may be made fully aware of the events, and remember the victims.
- Or fourthly, and probably the best option in your case, is to go back to America, where life will be simpler for you.
- And, fourthly, that, in any event, such act or conduct as was committed by the Defendant was committed by her without any reasonable excuse.
- And fourthly, the moral ramifications of taking a persons' life as a form of punishment are extremely complex.
- Secondly, to stop paramilitary activities, thirdly significant disarmament, and fourthly, a public statement that conflict is over.
- And then fourthly, we need greater awareness on the part of the parents.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.