1(honestly)(answer/speak) francamente(answer/speak) con toda sinceridad(speak/answer) con toda franqueza
- With my most eloquent voice I asked her, quite frankly, if she'd lost her dog.
- As an Independent councillor he will be able to express frankly what Walcot people say they need
- Go to any campus and ask students what they think about the political party and they will frankly tell you.
- At the very first knock, both the student leaders came out of the room and talked to me very frankly.
- I can tell you quite frankly that the stuff from our childhoods is not to be blamed on us.
- Last night, in an interview to accompany the new portrait, the prince spoke frankly about both issues.
- Mirza's desire to speak so frankly about certain aspects of Islamic culture has upset some people.
- It was so unbelievably, horrifically brilliant that we were frankly worried we might have dreamt it.
- It is time that the parish council told council tax payers what is going on - openly and frankly.
2francamentesinceramentepara serle franco