In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1libre empresa femenino
- Critics of free enterprise have set their sights on business schools, blaming them for recent corporate scandals.
- They've managed to do it by bumbling their way through a free enterprise system they haven't fully grasped.
- Protecting the emergence of private markets and free enterprise would be far more beneficial.
- And in the absence of government control of either floor or ceiling prices we have price competition or free enterprise.
- The idea of free enterprise is that everyone gets a chance, and no single industry or group of producers enjoys special privileges.
- Nor can supporters of the free market dismiss these enduring economic problems, and blame them on a lack of free enterprise.
- The bottom line of business in a free enterprise system is money.
- Did they want socialism and nationalisation or did they prefer capitalism and free enterprise?
- It is crucial to understand that the corruption of our banking system has nothing to do with capitalism or free enterprise at all.
- Indeed, questions of the relationships between liberalism and free enterprise or capitalism have long been debated.
- The truth is that dramatic as they may be, rail crashes rarely shed light on the true nature of the industry, far less on debate between free enterprise and state control.
- What remained of the guild system was swept away in the name of free enterprise and repressive legislation choked the beginnings of the trade union movement.
- He poses as the heroic defender of free enterprise besieged by ‘red’ judges and communist apparatchiks.
- The business community is based on competition and free enterprise.
- And this government policy-making is exactly the reverse of free enterprise.
- Such intervention has uncomfortably co-existed with notions of free enterprise and market efficiency.
- That's known in some circles as free enterprise or capitalism.
- Some form of free enterprise capitalist economy and some form of pluralist democracy were clearly called for.
- It came across as a victory of state control over private free enterprise.
- He believes in planning rather than the spontaneous order of markets and free enterprise.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.