In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(supplementing salary)incentivo masculinocomplemento masculinoextra masculino
- The cost of nurses' time was calculated as follows: the mean salary and fringe benefits across all 3 study units was calculated per second of a nurse's time.
- He would be entitled to all stock incentive benefits, three times his annual remuneration and other fringe benefits.
- Most of these are fringe benefits paid for by employers, but small amounts that are now tax-favored are paid for by employees and the self-employed.
- Resources are available to support an average of $70,000 in salary and fringe benefits for each new faculty position.
- Workers pay taxes on cash wages but not on fringe benefits like health insurance.
- For starters, this includes knowing the actual job title, starting compensation, fringe benefits, and initial review period.
- Government data on wages and salaries also exclude fringe benefits.
- Outcomes refers to salaries, recognition, fringe benefits, seniority rights and the like.
- Some important sources of income, like fringe benefits paid for by employers and in-kind welfare benefits, are excluded.
- Instead they established a pattern of postwar collective bargaining through which workers conceded much to management in return for higher wages and fringe benefits.
- Top quality staff command high salaries and other fringe benefits such as housing and transport that are beyond the reach of government funded, educational institutions.
- Our action is also to tell the authorities that we are not happy about the undue delay in the payment of our fringe benefits and other entitlements due us.
- Stress levels are said to be high, as are salaries and other fringe benefits.
- Since 1 April 1999 employers have needed to keep records of fringe benefits provided to each employee.
- Public Benevolent Institutions are exempt from fringe benefits tax and income tax.
- Your continued employment is dependent upon your covering all of your research expenses, including your salary and fringe benefits, from extramural research funding.
- The standard offer is two to three times what you made as a full time soldier, plus fringe benefits.
- Usually, a good working environment, high wages, and fringe benefits encourage institutional loyalty.
- Your employer also has to make a return to the tax office with details of any fringe benefits given to you.
- Current law taxes the fringe benefits of these shareholders.
2(incidental advantage)ventaja adicional femenino
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.